Business name: Asociación Clúster Empresarial de Turismo de Galicia (CTG).
Address: Edificio Centro Emprendimento (Coworking), Cidade da Cultura de Galicia.
Monte Gaiás s/n. 15707, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Specifications that will govern the hiring of a service for the “design and organization of a workhosp in Madrid for the commercialization of Enoturismo Galicia” with the collaboration of Xunta de Galicia and Axencia de Turismo de Galicia.
Specifications that will govern the hiring of a service for the “travel and accommodation of the trade mission to the international fair WTM London 2019” with the collaboration of the Xunta de Galicia- Axencia de Turismo de Galicia.
Specifications that will govern the hiring of a service for the “Organization and integral management of the Galician Tourism Awards” with the collaboration of the Xunta de Galicia-Axencia de Turismo de Galicia
Convocation of the Ideas Contest of the Clúster Tourism of Galicia for associates
- Organisation of workshops with local operators
- Organisation of a Workshop in a nearby town with issuers and marketing operators
- Organization of familiarization trips with foreign operators
- Creation or consolidation of a product oriented to any of the following activities: Camino de Santiago, Bosques de Galicia, Manantiales de Galicia, Walking among vineyards, Turismo mariñeiro, Faros y playas salvajes, Santuarios mágicos, Patrimonio oculto, Camelias de Galicia and top 10.
- Creation or consolidation of a product aimed at: cultural tourism, beach and coastal tourism, nautical tourism, inland and rural tourism, MICE tourism, urban tourism, health and thermal tourism, active tourism and golf tourism.
- Creation or consolidation of an emerging or oriented tourism product focused on priority audiences (senior, millenials, family tourism).
On Tuesday 14 May is scheduled to organize a day explaining the rules of the call for the Contest of Ideas aimed at all partners, pending setting the location and time of development. In any case, all approved projects must be completed and justified before 1 November 2019. The deadline for submitting proposals, which should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, ends on May, 31
Award of the service of “Technical assistance for the organization of a trade mission in the international fair ITB Berlin 2019”, with the collaboration of the Xunta de Galicia – Axencia Turismo de Galicia.
o Award amount: 30,780.00 euros
Award of the service “Technical assistance for the organization of a trade mission to the international fair FITUR Madrid 2019”, with the collaboration of the Xunta de Galicia – Axencia Turismo de Galicia.
o Award amount: 19.690,00 euros